Trimbakeshwar Tour Package
- • Pick-up and drop to CBS or Railway Station.
- • Travel by A/C Indica or equivalent car.
- • One night accommodation in Deluxe A/C room in – “Teerth Villa”, MTDC approved Bungalow Hotel.
- • Breakfast and Dinner.
- • Complimentary packaged water bottle on arrival.
- • Non‐alcoholic welcome drink.
- • In room platter consisting of fresh fruits, chips, biscuits and chocolates.
- • Extra person may be included at additional cost.
- • All currently applicable taxes.
- • Package extendable on pro‐rata basis.
- • All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- • Terms & conditions apply.
- • Lunch.
- • Soft drinks and beverages incurred by Guests.
- • Internet and other services.
- • Other expenses incurred to Guests.
- • Insurance.
- • Emergency / medical assistance or evacuation if required.
- • Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only and not at disposal. Extra person: 799
Day 1 – Pick up Guests from CBS or Railway station and Check-in to “Teerth Villa”. After spruced up and breakfast, continue to Trimbakeshwar [30 Kms] for darshan of Lord Shiva (one of the Jyotirlinga). After darshan, and a little recreation, continue back to Nasik. In transit, visit to AnjaneriLord Hanumanji’s Birth Place. Subsequent to achieving Nasik neighborhood touring Panchvati, KalaramMandir, SitaGumpha, GoraramMandir,Parn-kuti, Kapaleshwar Temple, Ram Kund, Sundarnarayan Temple, Naroshankar Temple. At night come back to “Teerth Villa”, Evening at relaxation. Supper at “Teerth Villa”
Day 2 – Morning breakfast and checkout from “Teerth Villa”. Visit to Jain DharmchakraTeerthMandir, Pandavleni&DadasahebPhalke Memorial, Someshwar, NavashyaGanapati Temple, Tapovan, Muktidham, after darshandrop to Nasik street Railway Station or transport stand. Visit Ends.
“Teerth Villa” is a MTDC Approved Posh Bungalow Hotel in Nasik found near Mumbai-Agra street [NH3] in a calm neighborhood close “PandavLeni” caverns.
“Teerth Villa” offers agreeable and quiet stayin tastefully outfitted Deluxe A/C and Non A/C rooms.
It is a perfect place for Tourists, Families, Corporate, Company Delegates, Executives, Representatives who are visiting Nashik or arranging the voyages through Shirdi, Mumbai, Pune, Bhimashankar, Saputara, Vani, Bhandardara.
Separation from “Teerth Villa” – Mumbai Highway: 1 Km, Bus stand: 5 Kms, City: 6 Kms, Nashik Rd. Railroad Station: 14 Kms, Trimbakeshwar: 30 Kms, Igatpuri: 45 Kms, Bhandardara: 70 Kms, Saputara: 85 Kms, Shirdi: 90 Kms, Mumbai: 187 Kms, Pune: 200 Kms, Aurangabad: 210 Kms