Trip In Jodhpur Jaisalmer
- 1. A nice and comfortable Air Condition Car for you having sufficient space for your luggage also, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes, All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expenses.
- 2. This prices including Driver food and lodging.
- 3. Car will be with you from your arrival till your departure. Means I will give you Car for your pick up from International Airport, transfer to hotel, for moving one city to another, for all cities inside sightseeing, many excursions which are on the way and dropping at International Airport.
- 4. Air Conditioned Accommodation on twin share basis at all places it also inclusive of all taxes and morning breakfast.
- 5. All the hotels mention above are subject to availability. If any one of them is sold out then same level of hotels is guaranteed
NET PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE THE TOUR
- 1. Entrance fee for the monuments visits are not included in the price and guide services are also not included.
- 2. Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- 3. Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- 4. Major Meals i.e. Lunch & Dinner
- 5. GUIDE / ENTRY FEES, BOATINGS, Elephant Riding / HORSE RIDINGS ETC. DURING SIGHT SEEINGS
- 6. Any Medical /rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- 7. Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
Day 1: Jaipur To Jodhpur (326 Kms/ 6 Hrs)
You will be welcomed by our representative and then you will be taken to Jodhpur, check in to hotel and after some refreshment proceed to visit Ummiad Bhavan Palace, Mehran Garh Fort, Mandore Garden and in the evening back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2: Jodhpur To Jaisalmer (271 Kms/ 5 Hrs)Early morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel and proceed towards Jaisalmer, check in to the hotel and after some refreshment proceed to visit Sonargarh Fort and in the evening visit the local market of Jaisalmer and then back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3: Jaisalmer After breakfast checkout from the hotel and then proceed to visit Nathmal Ki Haveli, Patwo ki Haveli, Salim Singh ki Haveli and in the evening drive to Sam which is known for its Sand Dunes, enjoy the Camel Ride and Sunset over the Sand Dunes and then enjoy the traditional dinner along with Folk Dance and Music of Rajasthan (Own Cost) and then back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 4: Jaisalmer To Bikaner (350 Kms/ 6 Hrs) Early morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel and then proceed towards Bikaner, check in to hotel and after some refreshment proceed to visit Junagarh Fort and Museum and in the evening back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 5: Bikaner To Mandawa (188 Kms/ 4 Hrs) After breakfast checkout from the hotel and then proceed Mandawa, check in to hotel and after some refreshment proceed to visit the Haveli’s of Mandawa and enjoy the architecture of the old buildings which are carved with beautiful paintings and then back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 6: Mandawa To Jaipur (248 Kms/ 5 Hrs)
Early morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel and then you will be taken to Jaipur where you will be dropped at airport for your onward journey, tour ends