Trip In Udaipur Nathdwara
- 3 night stay (on twin sharing basis)
- Breakfast (Kindly check timings & venue from the hotel)
- Return Airport transfers by Non AC vehicle on seat sharing basis
- Sightseeing by Non AC vehicle on seat sharing basis
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Parking and Toll taxes
- All presently applicable hotel and airline taxes
- Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes or charges, the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
- The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
- Any service not mentioned in inclusions
Day 1 Touch base in Udaipur, Local Experience
Touch base at the Udaipur Airport or Railway Station and get exchanged to a nearby lodging Relax, spruce up, appreciate tasty lunch and set out to visit the key visit fascination of Udaipur City Palace. The castle is a building wonder encompassed by crenelated dividers. Next, visit the old Jagdish Temple noted for its etched pictures. Take a watercraft ride in night at the Lake Picholla, or, in other words impressive slopes, royal residences, sanctuaries, showering ghats and dikes. Visit the island castle Jag Mandir, or, in other words in the lake. Remain medium-term at Udaigarh or a comparative inn.
Day 2 Udaipur to Chittoragarh to Bijaipur, Local Experience
Withdraw Udaipur in morning and head towards Bijaipur, take a stop at the fantastic Chittorgarh Fort on your course. It is one of the biggest strongholds in India situated over the fields of the Berach River. Next, take a Jeep ride to the inn in Bijaipur, register with your lodging, unwind in night and appreciate delectable nearby supper in night.
Day 3 Bijaipur to Pangarh, Cycling Tour
Time for some dynamic experience today, bike ride in morning from Bijaipur to Pangarh going through the radiant towns and scene Proceed towards a campground held, appreciate the scrumptious Rajasthani lunch in evening. Join a Chef in an outside kitchen for a session in conventional Indian cooking Spend a laid back night at the lake side camp and appreciate bon-fire, starry night and flavorful nourishment for supper
Day 4 Pangarh to Udaipur, Walking Tour
Take an early morning stroll to a close-by town today and watch the subtleties of the villager’s life in Rajasthan Afternoon exchange by an auto to Udaipur to interface prepare or trip to ahead goal