Trip new Zealand Package
- Accommodation for 1 night at Auckland
- Accommodation for 2 night’s at Paihia
- Accommodation for 2 night’s at Rotorua
- Accommodation for 2 night’s at Christchurch
- Accommodation for 1 night at Franz Josef Glacier
- Accommodation for 3 night’s at Queenstown
- Daily Breakfast
- Anything not mentioned in Tour Inclusions
- Tips & gratuities for drivers & guides
- Meals not mentioned in the Itinerary or Inclusions
- Drinks (neither with meals, nor on vehicles or during tours, unless otherwise indicated)
- Items of a personal nature, such as telephone bills, room service, laundry, etc
- Waiting or additional transfer fees if clients miss shuttle transfers or transfers booked for a specific time
- Surcharge applicable on certain peak dates
- International and Domestic Airfares with taxes for and from New Zealand
- Cost of Travel Insurance or any other insurance
- GstF 5.0% On total package
Day 1 – Arrive in Auckland
New Zealand Trip Package ,After you touch base in Auckland, you will be joined by our agent to the inn. Guaranteeing smooth registration, the visit supervisor abandons you to rest for quite a while at the lodging. At night, visit New Zealand’s most astounding building ‒ The Sky Tower. At that point, take a short stroll to Viaduct Harbor, which gloats luxurious eateries, exuberant bars, and humming nightlife. Make the most of your medium-term remain at the inn.
Day 2 – Auckland – Paihia
Wake up to a crisp new day and relish a scrumptious breakfast. Start your voyage as you continue towards the North finished Auckland’s Harbor Bridge and along the Hibiscus Coast. You will go through Whangarei, an awesome port city to recover an essence of the laid Northland way of life. Afterward, we take you to the pleasant Bay of Islands. In
the evening, you can take a ‘Gap in the Rock and Cape Brett’ Cruise. You can get rental auto from the neighborhood city branch for movement invest some energy at Russell investigating this noteworthy town and finding out about its intriguing history. A nearby ship at that point gets you back to Paihia come back to the city. Spend the night in the solace’s of your inn and restore your vitality for the day to take after.
Day 3 – Paihia
After your breakfast, you have a choice to go for an energizing day and drive along Ninety Mile Beach and the Te Paki Quicksand Stream. In the event that you are an experience devotee, have a go at surfing down the enormous sand ridges. Go to Cape Reinga ‒ the most profoundly huge place in New Zealand. Appreciate an all encompassing perspective of two seas converging with each other. At that point, visit the manufacturing plant handling extremely old kauri wood, which is uncovered from the marsh. Walk around the mammoth Kauri trees at Puketi Forest. Come back to your inn in Paihia at night.
Note: Rental autos are not permitted on 90 mile shoreline
Day 4 – Paihia – Rotorua
Have your breakfast and go to Rotorua by means of Auckland where you are allowed to spend the night at relaxation. Make the most of your medium-term remain at the lodging.
Day 5 – Rotorua
Relish the morning supper and proceed with the investigation of Rotorua with a visit to Agrodome. Guests from all around the globe assemble here to see the world-popular Agrodome Agricultural Show, which stars just about 19 distinct types of sheep. Witness the live sheep shearing showing and participate in a fun sheep closeout. At that point, you can take off to visit Te Puia Thermal Village. You will be astonished by the vistas of the characteristic geothermal miracles and well known hot springs, fountains, and bubbling mud pools. Appreciate the novel Kiwi encounter featuring Maori culture and Maori craftsmans. Visit the Rainbow Springs Nature Park to see the blossom and fauna of New Zealand. Spend the night at relaxation and come back to the inn for a medium-term remain.