Trip Package Kashmir
- Inclusions :-
- 03 Nights accommodation on Twin Sharing / MAP Basis on the above mentioned Hotels / HB.
- Transport Services by Good Well Condition Personal Tourist Vehicle .
- Sightseeing Tours as per the itinerary given above.
- All toll taxes. Drivers allowance. Parking charges.
- All Applicable Taxes
- Meals Breakfast & Dinner are Include Only
- 01 Time Day trip Shikara rading
- Welcome drink on arrival.
Tour Cost Does not Include :
- Anything which is not included in the above inclusions.
- Monument, Garden, Parks, Monastery entry fee.
- Any Air/Train fare, Gondola Ride
- Guide fee, camera fee, mineral water, soft drinks, etc..
- Local Guide
- Any horse riding Sighting/ ride at Pahalgam /Srinagar/Gulmarg
- Tips of personal Nature Beverages / Misc. Expenditure / Telephone Local.
- Any unforeseen eventuality such as landslides / road closure/insurance
- excess Baggage /Porter age on airport/hotels /railway station.
Day 01: Arrive – Srinagar + neighborhood touring
In time exchange to airplane terminal to associate the trip for Srinagar. Meeting and help on entry and exchange to Hotel. Afterward, visit Mughal Garden “Nishat” (The Garden of Pleasure) and “Shalimar” (Abode of All). Drive along the Lake side on Boulevard On return visit a nearby Handicrafts Emporium for hand-tied claim to fame luxurious floor coverings, shawls, adornments trimmings. After lunch, in second half day Visit Shankaracharya
Sanctuary. Night, appreciate 01 Hour Boat Ride on Dal Lake by a gondola Boat called “SHIKARA” witness the ride on lake, called Venice of India and experience the amphibian existence of Srinagar. Likewise observe the beautiful event of the Kashmir and appreciate the abundance of hues in the Paradise on Earth. While returning visit to the nearby artworks market and see the fine cut hand-made articles from Paper Machie and wood of a walnut. Medium-term at the Deluxe Houseboat.
Day 02: Srinagar – Sonamarg – Srinagar
After breakfast, leave for entire day journey outing to Sonamarg. Arranged at an elevation of 9000 Ft. Sonamarg – 84 Kms is additionally called as “The knoll of gold” has, as its scenery, frigid mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh River that winds through the valley swarms with trout and mahaseer. Horses can be enlisted for the excursion up to Thajiwas ice sheet, which is a noteworthy nearby fascination amid the late spring. Return for Dinner and medium-term stay Hotel/HB.
Day 03: Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar
Entire Day return outing to Gulmarg, called as “Glade of Flowers”. Gulmarg is 53 Kms from Srinagar at a height of 8700-ft. Gulmarg likewise alluded as Meadow of Flowers is a renowned Ski Resort and the world’s most noteworthy 18 opening Golf Course. The place was conspicuous amid the British time. Appreciate the grand perspective of Kongdori on a Cable Car Ride – OPTIONAL (Gondola) Return to Srinagar for a Dinner and Overnight at the Hotel/HB.