Trip Package To Jodhpur Ajmer Mount Abu
- 8 night stay (on twin sharing basis)
- Breakfast (Kindly check timings & venue from the hotel)
- Return Airport transfers by Non AC vehicle on seat sharing basis
- Sightseeing by Non AC vehicle on seat sharing basis
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Parking and Toll taxes
- All presently applicable hotel and airline taxes
- Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes or charges, the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
- The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
- Any service not mentioned in inclusions
Jaipur Arrive Jaipur. Arrive and check into the hotel. Rest of the day is free. Overnight at the hotel.
Jaipur- 2nd Day Morning tour of the impressive Amber Fort situated on a ridge just outside Jaipur City. At the foot of the hill you will mount your caparisoned elephant for the slow but steady climb up to the main gate, making your entrance in the time honored fashion. Afternoon tour of the City – “The Pink City” is spectacularly set within surrounding rugged hills, dotted with ancient ruined fortresses. Your tour will include the imposing City Palace, still home to the Maharaja although several of the rooms are now open to the public. Many antiques and artifacts belonging to the ruling family are housed here, including a collection of weaponry. You will also visit the Hawa Mahal “Palace of the Winds”, and the open-air Jantar Mantar Observatory to see the vast astronomical instruments. Overnight at hotel.
Jaipur – Jodhpur
In the morning transfer to Jodhpur. Arrive Jodhpur and transfer to hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at hotel
Jodhpur After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing of Jodhpur visiting Mehrangarh Fort – which houses some of the most intricately adorned palaces and latticed windows, Jaswant Thada – the memorial of Maharaja Jaswant Singh & Umaid Bhavan Palace. Evening at Leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Jodhpur– Mount Abu After breakfast drive to Mount Abu. Arrive and check into the hotel. Later leave for sightseeing. Overnight at the hotel.
Mount Abu Morning after breakfast full day sightseeing tour of Mount Abu visiting the famous 11th century Dilwara Jain temple complex. Enjoy a cruise through Nakki Lake at sunset, starting from the Sunset Point. Overnight stay Mount Abu
Mount Abu – Udaipur In the morning transfer to Udaipur en. Arrive Udaipur and transfer to hotel rest of the day. Overnight at hotel
Udaipur After breakfast at the hotel proceed for a full day tour of Udaipur visiting the City Palace – The largest palace complex of Rajasthan, Jagdish Temple – built by Maharana Jagat Singh and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu, Sahelion-Ki-Bari, Bhartiya Lok kala Museum and the
Depart Udaipur Morning Transfer to the Udaipur Airport.