Trip Package To Mount Abu Jaipur
- 03 Nights/ 4 Days accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily breakfast in Udaipur, Mount Abu,
- All transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle*
- All toll taxes, parking fees & driver’s allowances
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Prices as per twin sharing basis.
- Air/Train fare unless not specifically mentioned.
- Any meals other than specified in ”Cost Includes” column.
- Entrances at the monuments and other excursion activities.
- Services of a local English/Hindi speaking guide during sightseeing.
- Items of personal nature like Porterage, Tips, Laundry, Telephone Calls etc.
- Any item not specifically mentioned in ”Cost Includes” column
- Packages are available only for members,
Day 1 Arrive at Udaipur
The auto will lift you up in the wake of touching base at the air terminal and take you to your particular inn. Registration at the lodging and spend the night at your relaxation
Day 2 Sightseeing at Udaipur
Suppers: Breakfast After breakfast go on an entire day touring voyage through the city. Sitting above Lake Pichola, the City Palace complex has a few beauteous structures displaying a mix of Rajasthani and Mughal designs. Visit the Jagdish Temple on the shores of Lake Pichola, a vast Hindu sanctuary committed to Lord Shiva. Additionally investigate other entrancing destinations, for example, Gulab Bagh and Pratap Memorial before you resign to your inn room late at night.
Day 3 Drive From Udaipur to Mount Abu (160km/approx.2hours)
Suppers: Breakfast After getting a charge out of breakfast, visit the Guru Shikhar and the well known Dilwara Jain Temples. From that point, appreciate drifting on Nakki Lake at night pursued by a walk around the bazaar up to Sunset Point that offers magnificent perspectives of the setting sun. Remain medium-term at the inn in Mount Abu.
Day 4 Drive from Mount Abu to Udaipur (160km/approx.2hours)
Dinners: Breakfast After breakfast today, continue to the Udaipur airplane terminal and load onto the trip for your arrival venture