Trip Package To Mount Abu Udaipur Rajasthan
- 04 nights’ accommodation as per in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- Meals – Breakfast as specified in the itinerary above
- Transfers & Sightseeing by comfortable vehicle as per the itinerary
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- Airfare / Railway Fare
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Porter age (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in Itinerary
- Anything specifically not mention in the tour price inclusions column
- Entrance fees and Guide charges of sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary are not included
Udaipur Airport/Railway Station – Mount Abu (Approximate 165 kms, 3 hours) (2 Nights)
Welcome to Udaipur. On landing in Udaipur air terminal or railroad station continue by your private exchange to Mount Abu. Check in the inn. The main slope station in the dry grounds of Rajasthan, Mount Abu filled in as a late spring retreat to the royals before. Night is at recreation. Medium-term at Mount Abu.
Mount Abu – City Tour
Today after breakfast, continue to visit the celebrated Dilwara sanctuaries, a jain place of worship worked in white marble. The sanctuary is committed to different Jain Tirthankaras, whose striking figures enhance the insides. Later visit Naki Lake. Arranged at a stature of 1200 m above ocean level, Nakki Lake is one of the biggest man-made lakes in India. Appreciate a pontoon ride on the lake Later investigate the different shops and sustenance joints at Nakki Lake Market.
Mount Abu – Udaipur
Today after breakfast, continue to Udaipur. Likewise alluded as “The Venice of the East”, Udaipur is an unquestionable requirement visit put in Rajasthan. You will have whatever is left of the day at recreation. Medium-term in Udaipur
Udaipur – City Tour
Today after breakfast, continue to investigate Udaipur city. Visit Pratap Smarak, Saheliyon Ki Bari, Famous City Palace/Crystal Gallery. You have whatever remains of the night at recreation to appreciate shopping or unwind in the solace of your lodging. Medium-term in Udaipur.
Udaipur lodging – Airport/Railway station
After breakfast continue to Udaipur Airport/Railway Station to load onto your flight/prepare to your hometown.Holiday Concludes. How about we keep in contact on Facebook\email and meet again on another significant Holiday. See you soon!