Trip Spain France Italy
- Round-trip flights & airport transfers
- Multilingual Tour Director & local guides
- Private deluxe motorcoach
- Train from Madrid to Barcelona
- 14 nights in hand-picked accommodations
- Welcome Mixer with appetizers & drinks
- Daily breakfast & three-course Farewell Dinner
- Metro passes in each major city
- Entrance to the Colosseum, Parque Guell & other select attractions
- Trade fairs surcharges will be applicable on specific departure dates
- Any other expenses of personal nature
- Portages at hotels, airport and sea ports
- Standard Check-in:1500hrs Check-out: 1100 hrs (early check-in is subject to availability)
- Anything not mentioned in the cost inclusions list, such as currency fluctuation i.e. currently taken as 01 EUR = INR 75. ROE: Rate of Exchange as on the date of final payment will be applicable
- Government Service Tax G.S.T of 9% to be charged on the total package cost and is not included the cost mentioned below.
- As hotels/flights/itinerary/route are subject to change without notice, no compensation will be paid for changes you may need to make in your domestic travel. Subject to RBI/GOI approval for BTQ passengers.
Day 1: Overnight flight
Load up your medium-term flight, destined for Spain, where sustenance and nightlife (and Felipe VI) are top dog. Bistros and eateries line the roads of Madrid and Barcelona, which is great since Spanish tapas are must-attempt. And afterward attempt once more. You know, for quality-testing purposes.
Day 2: Arrive in Madrid
Land in Madrid
Welcome to Madrid! Spain’s capital is well known for its reality class craftsmanship historical centers, unrecorded music scene, and ceaseless nightlife. It appears individuals never rest here (with the exception of two hours after lunch). Madrid is a city that certainly knows how to unwind and have a great time. Prepare—your life is going to get loco.
Day 3: Sightseeing voyage through Madrid
With a populace of more than 3 million individuals, Madrid is Spain’s greatest city (twofold that of Barcelona). One thing you’ll see strolling around, is that Madrileños love soccer. (Whatever you do, don’t say Messi, Barcelona’s star player.) Today you’ll see all the best Madrid brings to the table with a nearby guide on a voyage through the city. Subsequently, take whatever is left of the day to investigate without anyone else.
Day 4: Arrive in Barcelona
Travel to Barcelona
Snatch a bistro con leche, and make a beeline for the prepare station. You’re going to Barcelona, a city of unlimited gatherings, wacky design, and premium shorelines (which additionally happen to be the place the clubs are). So toss on your strolling shoes, your gathering pants, and any shirt you’d like. Barcelona is the party that keeps on celebration… ing.
Day 5: Sightseeing voyage through Barcelona
Barcelona is so outstanding for its design, we chose to devote an entire day to demonstrating to you its best. You’ll take after a nearby guide by mentor and foot through a few neighborhoods, all with their own particular one of a kind flavor. You’ll visit a congregation that has been under development since before your awesome grandparents were conceived, a brilliant artistic lizard inviting you into a recreation center, and a stadium where extremely athletic individuals from around the globe went after the gold in 1992.
Day 6: Free time in Barcelona
Free Day in Barcelona
Barcelona is a standout amongst the most lively urban areas in Europe, and there’s generally some kind of celebration, occasion, or festivity occurring on any given day. Discover it. This is your last day to involvement as quite a bit of it as you can. Regardless of whether there’s nothing going on, you’re ensured to discover something energizing. Regardless of whether it’s an eatery to expend more tapas, another area to investigate, or an out of control working to respect that is not Gaudí’s outline.
Day 7: Travel to Provence
Travel to Provence
Kiss Barcelona farewell—it’s on to Provence, where picturesque farmland roused specialists likes Vincent Van Gogh and Pablo Picasso. The vineyards are immense, the ratatouille (vegetable stew) luscious, and the lavender fields will spellbind you—and fulfill your nose.
Day 8: Travel to French Riviera
Travel to the French Riviera by means of Verdon Gorge
Proceed to the French Riviera, stepping grounds of the rich and popular for quite a long time. In any case, to start with, stop at Verdon Gorge stream gulch for some lunch and water exercises. Glance around—what you see is no illusion. In any case, it is heaven.
Day 9: French Riviera
Investigate the urban communities of the French Riviera
Prepared for an entire day in Côte d’Azur (that is what the French call the Riviera)? Trap question! The appropriate response is dependably yes. Since this place is excellent. Sundrenched shorelines, noteworthy focal squares, and, obviously, more sustenance anticipate you on this entire day Riviera experience.
Day 10: Free day in French Riviera
Free Day in French Riviera
Rest in, back off, and do whatever you need amid a free day in the French Riviera. There’s such a great amount to see and do, yet in the event that you’re burnt out on observing and doing, enjoy a reprieve and unwind at one of the numerous shorelines or take in the view from a slope town. Feeling bold? Join the swimming journey.