Trip To Europe Package
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Sightseeing in shared vehicle
- Overseas Insurance
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Tour Manager assistance from ex Kolkata
- A bottle of water everyday – per person
- Austria Visa fee
- 02 lunch & 1 dinner on board at flight
- Seven dinners at an Indian restaurant
- All Transfer by coach
- Overseas travel insurance valid for the duration of the tour for passengers up to the age of 60 years
- Return Economy Class Airfare
- All tours and transfers by Seat in Coach is included
- 5% GST
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- All personal expenses
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- Optional tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Tips to the guide & driver
- City tax payable directly to the Hotel during the check out.
- Any increase in the airfare or taxes charged by the airlines.
- Porterage at hotels, airports and seaports, laundry, drinks, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature, food and drinks not forming part of the group menus, medical emergencies, or any reason beyond our control
- Sightseeing by bus
- Airline surcharge during high season if levied by the operating airline used in the itinerary.
Day 1 – Arrive in Vienna
Our visit supervisor will welcome you on entry in Vienna and afterward you will be exchanged to your inn for the night. Suppers: Breakfast and supper.
Day 2 – Vienna city Tour
Have a decent breakfast and go on a brilliant city voyage through Vienna, covering the City Hall, Hofburg Palace, Ring Boulevard, St. Stephen’s Cathedral and Belvedere Palace. Additionally visit the popular Schonbrunn Palace, which is a genuine building perfect work of art. Enjoy some shopping at the downtown area and have a flavorful Indian supper. You will then be dropped off to your lodging for a lovely medium-term remain. Suppers: Breakfast and supper.
Day 3 – Explore Budapest
After a tasty breakfast, continue to the wonderful city of Budapest. Have a flavorful lunch and prepare for a dazzling Danube River Cruise that takes you around the best of the city. Post the voyage, relish a flavorful supper and be dropped off at your lodging for the night. On the off chance that you wish to encounter the energetic nightlife, you may do as such after supper and profit to the lodging for your own. Suppers: Breakfast and supper.
Day 4 – Bratislava City Tour
After breakfast, you will go to Bratislava and appreciate a great introduction visit, covering St. Martin’s Cathedral, Bratislava Castle, Franciscan Square, the fundamental square, Michalska Street, Michael’s Gate, Old Town, Venturska Street and Primacialny Palace. You will then have some relaxation time to simply unwind or investigate different spots like the Eurovea Galleria, Slovak National Theater, Slavin and Danubiana Meulensteen Art Museum (recreation exercises are excluded in the bundle). At that point appreciate an extravagant Indian supper before withdrawing to your inn. Suppers: Breakfast and supper.
Day 5 – Prague Tour
Have an extravagant breakfast and prepare for venturing out to the stunning city of Prague. You have whatever is left of the day at relaxation, when you can select to investigate a portion of the city’s famous attractions like the National film historical center, National Memorial to the Heroes of the Heydrich Terror, Prague Zoo, Vysehrad Park and Divoka Sarka (recreation exercises are excluded in the bundle). Later at night, appreciate a dazzling supper an Indian eatery and be exchanged to your inn for the night. Suppers: Breakfast and supper.
Day 6 – The Best of Prague
After breakfast, you will go on a magnificent introduction voyage through Prague, covering perspectives of the Astronomical Clock, Charles Bridge, St. Vitus Cathedral, Wenceslas Square, Jewish Quarter, Mala Strana and Old Town Square. Invest some free energy at the downtown area and after that make a beeline for the well known Prague Castle (with section expense). At that point relish a delectable Indian supper and come back to your lodging for a wonderful medium-term remain. Suppers: Breakfast and supper.
Day 7 – Prague – Salzburg
After a delightful breakfast, look at from the lodging and take exchange to Salzburg. You will get the opportunity to visit the Hellbrunn Palace, Hohensalzburg Palace, Mirabell Gardens, Mozart’s origination, Residenz Fountain and Mondsee Cathedral. At that point remain medium-term in Salzburg. Supper: Breakfast and supper.
Day 8 – Salzburg – Vienna – End of Tour
After breakfast, you will set out from Salzburg back to Vienna, from where you can load onto your trip back to India. Supper: Breakfast and supper installed.