Trip To Lavasa
Trip To Lavasa Day 1 : ARRIVAL TRANSFER TO LAVASA
▪ Welcome to your ‘Lavasa Cost Saver’ visit.
▪ On landing in Mumbai airplane terminal/railroad station, you will be met and headed to your inn in Lavasa. Arrive and register with lodging. (roughly 4hrs drive).
▪ Varasgaon Dam otherwise called Veer Baaji Pasalkar Dam is one of the three noteworthy dams arranged on the Mose River. Falsehoods 40 km far from Pune city, the dam supplies water to the city. Cascade is another fascination of Lavasa that offers some amazing perspectives of the falling water from tallness. Encompassed by mountains and rich characteristic excellence, it is one of the primary attractions of the place.
▪ Spend your night at Lavasa Waterfront and Promenade.
▪ Overnight in Lavasa
Day 2 : AT LAVASA
▪ After breakfast, continue to visit the Lavasa city in your auto. Appreciate water exercises at Lakeshore – Water Sports, Adventure sports (all alone). Toward the evening, return back to the lodging.
▪ Later toward the evening you’ll be taken to Dasvino Town and Country Club. The Club is all around outfitted with multi-food Restaurants, Bar, Spa and Salon, Gymnasium, Swimming Pool, Angling Deck, Tennis, Squash Courts, Chess and Card room, Kids Play Area and an Amphitheater (all sections and exercises are on coordinate installment premise).
▪ Overnight in Lavasa (B)
Day 3 : DEPARTURE TRANSFER
▪ early today take a tranquil nature trail alongside your remain.
▪ After breakfast look at lodging and exchange to the airplane terminal/railroad station in Mumbai for your forward excursion. We assume that you making the most of your ‘Lavasa Cost Saver’ visit.