Trip To Shirdi And Shani Shingalore
- Accommodation in selected category hotel (NA for Day Trips)
- Breakfast, except on Check-in Date (NA for Day Trips & Budget Accommodation)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary by Private Cab
- Parking & Toll Charges
- Driver Allowance
- Inter-state Entry Tax, if applicable
- Pickup & Drop from Your Origin City (Optional)
- Lunch, Dinner, Snacks & Beverages
- Entry Fees & Guide Charges
- Activity Fees
- Hotel Early Check-in / Late Check-out Charges, if applicable
- Other items not mentioned in Inclusions
Day 1: Mumbai – Shirdi-
Upon landing in Mumbai air terminal, begin your adventure towards Shirdi, which will take around 7 to 8 hours. Presently you have a decision between early morning and late night according to your decision. Remain medium-term at the inn.
Day 2: Shirdi(Sightseeing)-
After breakfast pay deference in Sai Baba Temple, after Darshan proceed with your trip towards the Shani Shingnapur sanctuary, which is around 1.5 hours drive. After Darshan return back to Shirdi. Remain medium-term in the lodging.
Day 3: Shirdi – Mumbai –
Post breakfast early in the day, look at of the lodging and continue towards Mumbai/Pune air terminal for travel back home.
An unremarkable residential area in Maharashtra, Shirdi is the main residence of the unbelievable nineteenth century Fakir Baba, and is an exceptionally well known journey. The celebrated Shani Shingnapur Temple is arranged around 70 kilometers from Shirdi and is remarkable for the way that the sanctuary incorporating every one of the houses in the town has no entryways.