Trip To South Goa
- 2 Nights / 3 Days accommodation
- Return airport transfers
- Meals as per hotel plan
- Full day combined Sightseeing of North Goa and South Goa.
- GST 5%
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health and road blocks, and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
Day 1 – Arrival in Goa
Day at Leisure…
Day 2 – Full day combined sightseeing of North & South Goa
Day 3 – Departure from Goa
In the morning transfer to the airport to board the flight for your onward destination.
About South Goa
Goa is a favored tourist destination of people from around the world. With its vast stretches of silvery beaches caressed by the sparkling blue Arabian Sea, this city offers its visitors a medley of old-world charm and modern sophistication. The hidden coves of Goa offer an unexplored territory for the adventurer in you. Despite being the smallest state in India, Goa boasts a quality of life which is ranked No. 1 in the country. Goa is home to two World Heritage sights, namely the Bom Jesus Basilica and the churches and convents of Old Goa. The city has a very vibrant nightlife, ranked 6th in the world. Goa flaunts its Portuguese heritage in the many churches, temples, and mansions spread across the city. The Naval Aviation Museum, Fort Aguada, and the Wax Museum, showcasing the history, heritage and culture of India, are a few of the must-see attractions in Goa. The tantalizing