Classic Russia and Scandinavia Package
Destinations & Night Stays ( Kindly refer to the below itinerary for details )
- Arrival At : Moscow
- Moscow, Russia – 2 Nights
- Saint Petersburg, Russia – 3 Nights
- Princess Anastasia Cruise, Russia – 2 Nights
- Departure From: Saint Petersburg
- 02 Nights accommodation in Moscow.
- 03 Nights accommodation in St Petersburg.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Cruise. (Princess Anastasia – Cabin B2 )
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- 2 Breakfast and 2 Dinners. (on the cruise)
- All sightseeing with English speaking guide according to the itinerary.
- Entry fees for all monuments according to the itinerary.
- Russian Visa fees.
- Train tickets “Sapsan” Moscow – St.Petersburg.
- Port Charges.
- All Airport and Railway Stations transfers.
- All tours and transfers on Seat in coach basis.
- Return airfare in economy class with taxes.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, Rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival, exhibition & fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- GST extra.
We have a variety of Products suiting the requirements of everyone. You can select the tour as per your preference. Once you select a Tour and agreed upon the Terms and Conditions, You can book the package online. Guests who are unable to book online, can deposit clearing cheques in any of our Bank Accounts
Russia, the world’s largest nation, borders European and Asian countries as well as the Pacific and Arctic oceans. Its landscape ranges from tundra and forests to subtropical beaches. It’s famous for Moscow’s Bolshoi and St. Petersburg’s Mariinsky ballet companies. St. Petersburg, founded by Russian leader Peter the Great, has the baroque Winter Palace, now housing part of the State Hermitage Museum’s art collection.
Board your flight from your respective hub. On arrival at Moscow Airport, do the custom clearance and meet & greet with our local representative & take transfers to hotel. Check in and Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel. Get ready for the Moscow City Tour. It will cover all the major significant places of the Russian Capital. Among them you will visit the Red Square, the so called heart of the capital, and then pass through the historic Alexander Garden, walk along the Manezh Square and visit the Temple of Christ the Savior. Next, your route will allow you to evaluate the unforgettable views of the Moscow Kremlin from quay - a unique river and majestic monument to Peter the Great by sculptor Zurab Tsereteli and also view of the Kremlin from Moscow river embankment and Red Square @ 13:00 hrs Metro tour Moscow Metro plays a very important role in the life of Moscovites, and still is the main transport artery of the city. It is a monument of culture, architecture, a tour of the underground transport network will reveal secrets, a secret underground city. Metropolitan of Moscow - is not just a transport system. Moscow Metro - a reflection of the country's history, according to the Moscow Metro tours you can look in the mirror of a bygone era. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel, take transfer to the Railway station to get your Speed train to Saint Petersburg. Upon Arrival to Saint Petersburg, meet the Guide at Railway station, check in to the hotel. You can enjoy your
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, Today you will enjoy the City Tour of Saint Petersburg. During a bus tour of Saint Petersburg you will see the all main "must see point", among them : St. Isaac's Square with the magnificent St. Isaac's Cathedral, the Bronze Horseman, the Admiralty, the Ceremonial Residence of the Russian emperors - Winter Palace and Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood, the Field of Mars. Than you will see Peter and Paul Fortress from inside, Vasilevsky Island, Rostral columns, stock Exchange building, Kazan Cathedral. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel, day is free for leisure to enjoy on your own. Overnight at the hotel
After breakfast at the hotel ,check out from the hotel and transfer to Sea Port of St. Petersburg. After that check in and boarding on cruise princess Anastasia. Depart to Helsinki. Overnight on the cruise.
After breakfast, arrival in Helsinki. Day is free for leisure or you can explore on your own. In evening, Depart to St. Petersburg. Overnight on the cruise.
After breakfast arrival in St.Petersburg at the sea station. proceed to Saint Petersburg airport for your onward journey.