Kailash Mansarovar Tour Package
Kailash Mansarovar Tour Package
Inclusions for Kailash Mansarovar Tour Package:
- Accommodation As Mentioned In The Itinerary of Kailash Mansarovar Tour Package.
- Twin Sharing Hotel In Kathmandu And Nepalgunj And 3 Or 4 Pax Sharing For Rest Of The Places.
- Airport Pick Up And Drop Services.
- Scheduled Flight Kathmandu – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu.
- Scheduled Flight Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj
- Charter Helicopter Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot Flight Shared By 5-6 Person.
- Transport By Tourist Bus Up To Manasarovar And Eco Buses From Manasarovar To Darchen And Yam Dwar As Per Group Sizes /Truck For Luggage.
- Veg. Indian Meals During The Trip As Per Itinerary.
- Sightseeing As Per The Itinerary.
- English Speaking Tibetan Guide.
Nepali Team Leader And Supporting Sherpa Team.
- China Visa Fee.
- Duffel Bag (A Large Bag To Keep The Yatris Luggage For The Trip) Gore-Tex Jacket (Returnable After Trip).
All Camping And Cooking Equipments.
- Yak For Kailash Parikrama For Luggage Only.
- All Entrance And Conservation Fee Of Tibet.
- Upper Humla Permit Fee And Helicopter Landing.
- Gamow Bag Oxygen And Oxy- Meter For Safety.
- All Currently Applicable Taxes I.E. Hotel Tax And Transportation Tax.
Exclusions for Kailash Mansarovar Tour Package:
- Any Air Fare/ Train Fare / Bus Fare, Unless Specified.
- Any Meals / En Route Meals Unless Specified.
- Any Transport To / From Kathmandu. Your Tour Price Starts Ex Kathmandu.
- Nepal Entry And Re-Entry Visa Fees For Non-Resident Indians.
- Alcoholic And Non – Alcoholic Beverages And Personal Nature Cost.
- Photography Charges And Telephone Calls.
- All Beverages During The Trip.
- Stick And A Water Bottle.
- Travel Insurance Of Clients And Evacuation Cost.
- Personal Horse Riding Charges During Kailash Parikrama.
- Domestic Excess Baggage Charges And Airport Taxes.
- Tips For Supporting Staff.
- Any Items And Services Not Mentioned In ‘Cost Includes’.
- Extra Room’s Bills Due To Flight Delays Due To Weather Conditions.
- Visa Splitting Charge And Extra Transportation Cost, If Returning Early From Tibet.
- Rescue And Emergency Cost.
- If Any Members Exit Before The Trip Schedule; China Group Visa Splitting Charge And Transportation Will Be Applicable.
- Any Additional Cost Due To Natural Calamities And Unforeseen Circumstances.
- Goods And Services Tax Of 5%.
- AirTheWorld Terms and Conditions apply.
- Arrival into and departure from Kathmandu airport would be on your Person.arrangements.
- Please contact our sales staff to give you the best flight deals.
- Do carry comfortable walking shoes.
- As per new rules, booking should be done 1 month in advance.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid passport - validity 6 months before travel date and two copies of passport size photograph.
- The hotel confirmed will be as per the brochure or an alternate hotel of similar category.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to unavoidable circumstances and the extra cost incurred has to be paid by the clients.
- On day 01, lunch will be served to guests checking in at the hotel by 1400 hours.
- All sightseeings subject to weather and political conditions at the destination.
- Private vehicles are not allowed from Manasarovar to Kailash. Yatri will be escorted by the ECO- buses only.
- Twin occupancy will be applicable for stay in Kathmandu and Nepalgunj only. Stay at rest of the places will be on triple / quad sharing as mentioned above.
- Single occupancy will be applicable for 02 nights stay in Kathmandu only. Stay at rest of the places will be on triple /quad sharing.
- Please carry woolen gloves, Balaclava, Sun hat, Thermal wear, Water bottle, Woolen socks, Towel, Light Jacket, Sunglasses, Sun cream, Torch with extra batteries/bulbs, Muffler, Mask, Raincoat, Sweater, Shirt/T-shirt and Trekking shoes
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Aadhaar card / Driving Licence / Voter ID card).
- 'EL' denotes en route lunch.
- 'L-LR' denotes lunch at local restaurant.
- 'PL' denotes packed lunch.
- 24th May 2018, 23rd June 2018, 23rd July 2018, 21st August 2018 and 20th September 2018 are full moon departure days.