Destinations & Night Stays ( Kindly refer to the below itinerary for details )
- Arrival At : Kathmandu
- Kathmandu, Nepal – 3 Nights
- Departure From: Kathmandu
Kathmandu, Nepal – 3 Nights
Hotel Temple Inn OR Similar
Vaishali Hotel OR Similar
Grand Hotel OR Similar
- 03 Nights’ Accommodation at Kathmandu.
- Welcome Drink on arrival
- Daily Breakfast at the hotel
- Return airport transfers on Sharing Basis by non ac vehicle
- 01 Half day sightseeing on sharing basis by non ac vehicle
- All Applicable Hotel Taxes
- Buffet Lunch and Dinner at Casino Shangri-La
- Buffet Dinner at Casino Radisson
- Buffet Dinner at Casino Soaltee crown plaza
- 7500 Casino chips for Shangri-La
- 5000 Casino chips for Radisson
- 5000 Casino chips for Soaltee crown plaza
- 5000 Casino chips for Hyatt
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Manokamana ropeway tickets/ Any kind of optional tours
- Any meals other than specified in inclusions
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on events, festival & fairs.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance
We have a variety of Products suiting the requirements of everyone. You can select the tour as per your preference. Once you select a Tour and agreed upon the Terms and Conditions, You can book the package online. Guests who are unable to book online, can deposit clearing cheques in any of our Bank Accounts
Situated amongst lakes at the northern end of the Pokhara valley and at the foot of the Annapurna Mountain Range which contains 3 of the world’s 10 tallest mountains, Pokhara is truly a scenic and happening tourist spot. It is Nepal’s second largest city and is a major spot for tourists that come to experience its many varied attractions. Pokhara is very popular among trekkers and others who visit here for participating in adventure sports such as paragliding, mountain biking, canoeing and skiing. For those inclined towards a more spiritual experience, there are several Temples and Buddhist Gompas that are sacred to both Hindus and Buddhists. These sites such as the Tal Barahi Temple and World Peace Pagoda attract their own share of pilgrims and visitors who come from all over the world. The presence of lakes such as the Phewa Lake and Begnas Lake along with the scenic mountain ranges always make for splendid views that would be welcomed as breathtaking and memorable sights by any and all. Additionally, Pokhara has all the amenities expected from a place that’s regularly visited by tourists offering options and things to do for people at all ends of the budget spectrum.
Meeting at airport upon arrival by Office Personnel. Transfer to hotel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. Rest of day free and overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at Hotel. You will be taken for sightseeing to Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray and cremations on the Bagmati River are carried out.
While you are not allowed into the temple if you are not a Hindu, the grounds surrounding the temple usually have a fascinating crowd of the faithful. Overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at Hotel and day free for own activity or Shopping etc. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, you shall be transferred to Kathmandu Airport by private vehicle. Trips end here with a bag full of memories to look back upon with relish and nostalgia!