Nainital tour package with Corbett
Package Includes (Nainital tour package with Corbett):
- Accommodation using twin sharing starting room category of each hotel.
- Daily Meals – As per the package mentioned above in the hotel.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by an Air – Conditioned Tata Indigo Car (for 02 Guests), Toyota Innova (04- 06 Guests), Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the government shall be extra.
Package Excludes (Nainital tour package with Corbett):
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Air Fare / Train Ticket.
- Any guide services.
- Any Jungle Safari.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
PS- There would be Supplement charges for Long Weekend/ Holidays/Festivals.
Hotels can be customized as per your requirements with cost variation.
- DURATION: 4 NIGHTS 5 DAYS
- TYPE OF TRIP: ROAD TRIP
- START CITY: DELHI
- END CITY: DELHI
Drive to Nainital in the morning. On reaching, check into a hotel. Relax for the rest of the day. Further, if you wish you can also go for a sighting tour of local spots, or visit the Mall Road, or can enjoy boat ride in the Naini Lake. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Located at a height of 1,938 meters (6,358 feet) above sea level, Nainital is among the center of attractions in Uttarakhand. This hill station cuddles oodles of natural wonders in its arms and perhaps, that’s why tourists from different nooks and corners of the globe visit the place.
Today you will be visiting the famous tourist charms of Nainital like Bhimtal, Naina Peak, Astronomical Observatory, Land's End, The Mall, Dorothy Seat and Tiffin Top, Raj Bhavan, Snow View Point, St. John's Church. You can also enjoy shopping at the local market.
Early in the morning after breakfast, we will proceed for the Jim Corbett National Park. En-route, we will stop at Khurpatal and Corbett Falls. You are free to click some memories here. Check into a wildlife resort upon arrival and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
The Jim Corbett National Park
Established in the year 1936, Jim Corbett National Park is the first national park in the Asian continent. The park has got its name from a hunter turned conservationist Edward James Corbett. He was the one who contributed a lot towards the establishment of the park. Further, this park was set up to save the critically endangered feline species – the Royal Bengal Tiger. It was the very place where Project Tiger was launched in 1973. Presently Corbett is a home to various species of fauna and flora.
Early in the morning, you will enjoy jeep safari in the park. Return to the hotel for relaxing and having lunch. Post lunch in the afternoon, we will take you to the Garjiya Devi Temple and Corbett Museum. The Corbett Museum is the place where the hunts, hunting equipments and many other articles of E. James Corbett are preserved. It was originally the home of Jim Corbett. Dinner and overnight stay at the wildlife resort.
In the morning we will drive back to Delhi. On reaching you will be transferred to airport or railway station for your journey back home.