Udaipur Ahmedabad Holiday Trip
* 02 nights / 03 days AC accommodation on twin sharing basis.
* Daily breakfast.
* All sightseeing and transfers by AC Car.
* Driver allowances, fuel, parking charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes.
* Boat ride over Lake Pichola (sharing basis).
* Sound & Light Show at City Palace.
* Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed).
* Applicable taxes.
* Meals & drinks other than specified in inclusions.
* Expenses of personal nature such as portages, tips, telephone calls, laundry expenses etc.
* All entrances, camera fees, guide & driver tipping.
* Insurance Cover.
* Any air/train/bus fare.
Day 01: Udaipur:
You will be gotten at air terminal/railroad station and exchanged to the lodging. Day at Leisure. By the dusk we take watercraft ride over Lake Pichola experience of which is past any examination. Medium-term at Udaipur.
Day 02: Udaipur:
After breakfast we visit City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Saheliyon Ki Bari, Pratap Smarak, Fateh Sagar Lake, Fish Museum, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal, Karni Mata Temple and Ropeway. Today evening we additionally witness rich history of Mewar by Sound and Light Show at City Palace. Medium-term at Hotel.
Day 03: Udaipur:
At the season of onwards venture you will be exchanged to Udaipur Airport or Railway Station. (The Tour Ends)
Udaipur is honored with numerous wonderful royal residences, pleasant lakes, workmanship exhibition halls, enormous strongholds, engineering sanctuaries, well-laid greenery enclosures, brilliant fairs and celebrations. The city has its very own appeal to delight its voyagers from around the globe. Ideal from the mind blowing City Palace, Lake Pichola, Saheliyon ki Badi, Jag Mandir to Jag Niwas Island and parcels more, the city have a few vacation spots that catch everybody’s eye.
At Tour My India, we offer a very much arranged Ahmedabad Udaipur Weekend Tour of 2 evenings and 3 days that will take all of you around the staggering Udaipur city where you can investigate the historical backdrop of old India and the rich culture of Rajasthan territory of India.