Udaipur Jaisalmer Trip
- Accommodation in 3 star hotels with breakfast.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Transfers & Standard Sightseeing as given in the itinerary by A/C – Non A/C.
- Driver Allowance, Fuel Charges, Road Toll Tax, Parking & Interstate Taxes of Vehicle.
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Airfare / Train fare.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges
- Personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Entrances Fees to the monuments.
- Any applicable Government taxes applicable as on 01 July 12.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL IN JAIPUR
We will Pick you up from Jaipur Airport/Railway Station by bulletin conveying driver and exchange to Hotel. Later visit the Pink City, City Palace, the antiquated Observatory and Local Market. Medium-term Jaipur.
Spots to visit in Jaipur: Hawa mahal, City Palace, Jantar Manatar, Jal Mahal and Local Market.
DAY 02: JAIPUR – JODHPUR (350 KMS/7 HRS)
After breakfast drive to Jodhpur. Later city voyage through Jodhpur visit the Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada and Bazaars of Jodhpur evening view the Umaid Bhawan Palace. Over night at Jodhpur.
Spots to visit in Jodhpur: Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Garden and Local market.
DAY 03: JODHPUR – JAISALMER (330 KMS/6 HRS)
After breakfast early in the day drive to Jaisalmer in transit stop at Ossian to visit the Jain Temple and over night at Jaisalmer.
Spots to visit in transit: Osian Temple.
DAY 04: JAISALMER SIGHTSEEING
After Breakfast we visit the cut Havellis, stronghold, Jain sanctuary, Gadisar Lake and Drive to Sam ridges for a Camel ride and nightfall in the Desert Over night at Jaisalmer.
Spots to visit in Jaisalmer: Ancient Havelis, Gadisar Lake, Sand Dunes and Rajasthani social show.
DAY 05: JAISALMER – RANAKPUR – UDAIPUR (660 KMS/9 HRS)
Morning drive to Udaipur on the way visiting Ranakpur Jain Temples. In Udaipur Check in at the lodging. Rest of the day at your relaxation. Night appreciate a sentimental Boat ride at Lake Pichhola visiting Jag Mandir. Medium-term Udaipur.
Spots to visit in Udaipur: Lake Pichhola, Jag Mandir and Local Market.
DAY 06: UDAIPUR SIGHTSEEING
Morning voyage through Udaipur. Visit the City Palace, Jagdish Temple, drive around Fatehsagar Lake, Sahelion ki bari and Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir. Evening free. Medium-term Udaipur.
Spots to visit in Udaipur: City Place, Fatehsaga Lake, Shaheliyon ki bari, Jagdish Temple and Bhartiya Lok Kala Manadal.
DAY 07: UDAIPUR – PUSHKAR – JAIPUR (450 KMS/7 HRS)
After breakfast drive to Jaipur on the way visiting Pushkar. In Pushkar, visit the sacred Lake and furthermore the well known Brahma Temple. Pushkar is one of the holiest spots for Hindus. Medium-term Jaipur.
Spots to visit in Pushkar: Pushkar Lake, Brahma Temple and Beautiful Local Market.
DAY 08: DEPARTURE FROM JAIPUR
Morning voyage through Jaipur. Visit the Amber Fort – the antiquated capital of the State. Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory sparkling with mirrors. Later drive back to Jaipur air terminal/Train station for your home goal. (Visit closes here with sweet recollections)