Udaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer Trip Package
- Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis
- 05 Nights in the above mentioned / similar hotels.
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Camel Ride & Dinner at Jaisalmer.
- Boat Ride at Udaipur.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with
- English Speaking Driver.
- Services of qualified English Speaking Guide for Local Sightseeing tour
- Driver Accommodation and Food
- Toll Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic
- beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary.
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
- Any flight Charges.
- Unspecified meals etc.
Day 1: Arrival in Jaisalmer
Pickup from Jaisalmer Railway Station/Bus Stand by notice conveying driver and exchange to your regarded Hotel. Rest of the day at recreation. Night visit Jaisalmer Local Market. Medium-term remain at lodging.
Day 2: Jaisalmer City Tour
Morning visit Jaisalmer. Visit the Fort, Bazars and the old manors known as “Havelis”. Individuals still live in these old structures dating from twelfth to fifteenth century. Each house has dazzling carvings and filigreed work. Night visit Sum/Khuri for Camel ride and Rajasthani Traditional supper at Dunes with move and music. Medium-term remain at lodging.
Day 3: Jaisalmer – Jodhpur
Morning drive to Jodhpur. Evening visit the Meharangarh Fort, arranged on a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Additionally visit Jaswant Thada, a monumental Marble Memorium worked in 1899 and the exhibition hall situated in the Umaid Public Gardens. Medium-term Jodhpur.
Visitor Places: Mehrangarh fortress, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jaswant Thada
Day 4: Jodhpur – Ranakpur – Udaipur
Morning drive to Udaipur visiting Ranakpur Temples enroute. Ranakpur – 98 kms from Udaipur, the Jain Temples worked in the fifteenth century are arranged in the exquisite valley of the Aravali. Its encompassing is calm and pleasant. Ranakpur has excellent structures and wonderful figure. There are 1444 columns in the sanctuary and none of them are comparative. The enchantment of light and shade is truly dazzling. Surya Temple and other Jain Temples are side attractions. Medium-term remain at lodging in Udaipur.
Vacationer Palace: Jain Temple, Chaumukha sanctuary, Sum sanctuary, Amba Mata sanctuary.
Day 5: Udaipur
Morning voyage through Udaipur. Visit the City Palace, Jagdish Temple, drive around Fatehsagar Lake, Sahelion ki bari (Queen’s resort for her companions) and Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (Folk craftsmanship gallery). Night complete a Romantic Boat ride at Lake Pichhola visiting Jagmandir. Medium-term remain at Hotel.
Traveler Places: Lake Palace, City Palace, Jag Mandir, Saheliyon-ki-Bari, Fateh Sagard
Day 6: Departure
After breakfast drive to Drive to Udaipur Airport/Train Station for your Home Destination. (Administration Ends).