Udaipur Mount Abu Trip Package
- 3 night stay (on twin sharing basis)
- Breakfast (Kindly check timings & venue from the hotel)
- Return Airport transfers by Non AC vehicle on seat sharing basis
- Sightseeing by Non AC vehicle on seat sharing basis
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Parking and Toll taxes
- All presently applicable hotel and airline taxes
- Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes or charges, the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
- The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
- Any service not mentioned in inclusions
Day 1 Arrive at Udaipur
The car will pick you up after arriving at the airport and take you to your respective hotel. Check-in at the hotel and spend the evening at your leisure
Day 2 Sightseeing at Udaipur
Meals: Breakfast After breakfast go on a full-day sightseeing tour of the city. Overlooking Lake Pichola, the City Palace complex has several beauteous structures showcasing a blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architectures. Visit the Jagdish Temple on the shores of Lake Pichola, a large Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. Also explore other fascinating sites such as Gulab Bagh and Pratap Memorial before you retire to your hotel room late in the evening.
Day 3 Drive From Udaipur to Mount Abu (160km/approx.2hours)
Meals: Breakfast After enjoying breakfast, visit the Guru Shikhar and the famous Dilwara Jain Temples. Thereafter, enjoy boating on Nakki Lake in the evening followed by a stroll down the bazaar up to Sunset Point that offers wonderful views of the setting sun. Stay overnight at the hotel in Mount Abu.
Day 4 Drive from Mount Abu to Udaipur (160km/approx.2hours)
Meals: Breakfast After breakfast today, proceed to the Udaipur airport and board the flight for your return journey