Udaipur Pushkar Package
- 03 nights / 04 days AC accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast.
- All sightseeing and transfers by AC Car.
- Driver allowances, fuel, parking charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes.
- Rajasthani dinner at Jaipur.
- Boat ride over Lake Pichola, Udaipur (sharing basis).
- Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed).
- Applicable taxes.
- Meals & drinks other than specified in inclusions.
- Expenses of personal nature such as portages, tips, telephone calls, laundry expenses etc.
- All entrances, camera fees, guide & driver tipping.
- Insurance Cover.
- Any air/train/bus fare.
Day 1: Udaipur – Pushkar
Begin from Udaipur and drive to Pushkar. Checkin at the inn. Investigate the town at night. Medium-term at the inn.
Day 2: Pushkar
After breakfast, visit Ajmer Shariff, the popular Dargah of Hazrat Khwaja Muinuddin Chishti. Medium-term at Pushkar.
Day 3: Pushkar – Udaipur
After breakfast, drive to Udaipur. Arrive and register with the inn. Udaipur is acclaimed as the lake city of India. Visit Lake Palace, Jagamandir Island and Vintage Car Museum. Evening visit Shilpgram, and view the nightfall at Monsoon Palace (Sajjangarh). Medium-term at the inn.
Day 4: Udaipur
After breakfast move out to a touring voyage through the city which incorporates visit to the City Palace (take note of the trees developing at the best floor of the royal residence, or, in other words summit of the slope the castle is covering), Visit the Jagdish sanctuary, Saheliyon ki Bari, Fateh Sagar Lake and Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (Folk workmanship historical center).
Day 5: Udaipur
After breakfast, look at of the inn. Board transportation towards ahead journey.