Udaipur Pushkar Tour Package
- 03 nights / 04 days AC accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast.
- All sightseeing and transfers by AC Car.
- Driver allowances, fuel, parking charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes.
- Rajasthani dinner at Jaipur.
- Boat ride over Lake Pichola, Udaipur (sharing basis).
- Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed).
- Applicable taxes.
- Meals & drinks other than specified in inclusions.
- Expenses of personal nature such as portages, tips, telephone calls, laundry expenses etc.
- All entrances, camera fees, guide & driver tipping.
- Insurance Cover.
- Any air/train/bus fare.
Day 01: Jaipur:
You will be gotten at air terminal/railroad station and exchanged to the inn. Not long after we visit Amer Fort, Jal Mahal, City Palace, Observatory, Hawa Mahal, Walled Pinkcity and Albert Hall Museum. By the night we visit the advanced attractions of the city which incorporates the Birla Auditorium, New Vidhan Sabha, Birla Mandir and Jawahar Kala Kendra. Later we encounter the Rajasthani supper, people music and hit the dance floor with finish country environment in an ethnic town.
Day 02: Ajmer-Pushkar-Udaipur:
Leave Jaipur for Udaipur, enroute we visit Ajmer and Pushkar – both the spots are real religious community for Muslim and Hindu Pilgrims separately. We visit well known Dargah of Khwaja Muin-ud-commotion Chishti at Ajmer and World just Lord Brahma Temple at Pushkar. Later we continue to Udaipur, upon landing check in at lodging. By the dusk we take pontoon ride over Lake Pichola experience of which is past any examination. Medium-term at Udaipur.
Day 03: Udaipur:
For the day we visit the City Palace, Bagore ki Haveli, Jagdish Temple, Saheliyon Ki Bari, Pratap Smarak, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal and Shilp Gram. Medium-term at Udaipur.
Day 04: Udaipur:
At the season of onwards venture, you will be exchanged to Udaipur Airport or Railway Station.