Udaipur Pushkar Tour
- 1. A nice and comfortable Air Condition Car for you having sufficient space for your luggage also, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes, All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expenses.
- 2. This prices including Driver food and lodging.
- 3. Car will be with you from your arrival till your departure. Means I will give you Car for your pick up from International Airport, transfer to hotel, for moving one city to another, for all cities inside sightseeing, many excursions which are on the way and dropping at International Airport.
- 4. Air Conditioned Accommodation on twin share basis at all places it also inclusive of all taxes and morning breakfast.
- 5. All the hotels mention above are subject to availability. If any one of them is sold out then same level of hotels is guaranteed
NET PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE THE TOUR
- 1. Entrance fee for the monuments visits are not included in the price and guide services are also not included.
- 2. Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- 3. Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- 4. Major Meals i.e. Lunch & Dinner
- 5. GUIDE / ENTRY FEES, BOATINGS, Elephant Riding / HORSE RIDINGS ETC. DURING SIGHT SEEINGS
- 6. Any Medical /rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- 7. Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
Day 1: Arrival at Jaipur
welcome to enchanting Pink City, After City touring voyage through Jaipur, Jaipur offers a plenty of touristic attractions to the explorer. The City Palace in the core of Jaipur is known for its mix of Rajasthani and Mughal design. Not far away is the Central Museum with its substantial gathering of woodwork, adornments, ensembles, brassware, and earthenware. Another landmark close to the City Palace, Jantar Mantar, is the biggest of the five observatories worked by Sawai Jai Singh. The Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds was developed for the regal women to watch the imperial parades without being seen. At night, take a mobile voyage through the beautiful boulevards and bazaars of Jaipur City. The excellence of Jaipur is that its remarkable engineering and town arranging is obvious at even the most well-known places, for example, its squares and paths. Time allowing visitors can appreciate Dinner at Chokhi Dhani Restaurant. (Ethnic Indian Restaurant serving Vegetarian Rajasthani Cuisine). Medium-term in Hotel.
Day 2: Jaipur
Early morning visit Wind Palace, after that drive to Amber Fort, Take the Elephant Safari at the Royal Amber Fort. Later continue to visit the Jaigarh Fort which shows an excellent blend of Mughal and Rajput styles of design. Evening you can appreciate a film on the planets Second Best Cinema Rajmandir as long as you usually like. Later in the Evening visit Albert Hall, Birla Temple and Rambagh Palace Hotel. You can likewise appreciate the strolls in the Markets of the Pink City to appreciate the Heritage View of the City and to know the way of life of us.Water Palace which was a resting place for the rulers in past. Later Visit Galta Sun Temples (Monkey Temple),. Medium-term in Hotel.
Day 3: Udaipur [419km 5 ½ hrs drive]
After relaxed breakfast begin heading to Udaipur. on course visit Ajmer world renowned Dargah Kwaja Sahib, Chittorgarh fortification and keep heading to Udaipur, and appreciate city touring, Udaipur is a captivating mix of sights, sound and encounters. Ideal from the medieval occasions, the city has been a motivation for artists, painters and journalists. Established in 1559 and named after Maharana Udai Singh, Udaipur turned into the capital of the Sisodia line whose prior capital was Chittor. Medium-term in Hotel.
Day 4: Udaipur
The city is acclaimed for its royal residences, lake, exhibition halls, sanctuaries, and patio nurseries. The City Palace and Museum is considered as the biggest royal residence complex in Rajasthan and its exhibition hall has staggering accumulation of items gathered by various Maharanas of Udaipur throughout the hundreds of years. The Picholia Lake, Udai Sagar, and Pratap Sagar are probably the most excellent lakes in the state. Some different attractions in the city are the Jagdish Temple, Saheliyon Ki Bari, and Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir. Evening free for autonomous exercises. Medium-term in Hotel.
Day 5: Pushkar [283km 4 ½ hrs drive]
Morning drive to Pushkar, Pushkar is one of the as often as possible visited vacationer goals of Rajasthan. Described by a pleasant valley, precipitous areas, remarkable grand spots, and a few journey locales of significance, Pushkar is known everywhere. It additionally makes one of the worshipped Hindu journey locales of India and houses the main sanctuary devoted to Lord Brahma on the planet. The stream of vacationers to Pushkar increments especially amid the season of the camel reasonable. Local people here are extremely accommodating and they spruce up with their best amid this much-anticipated camel reasonable. Their vivid cloak, turbaned heads, and brightly colored skirts, with hints of the ektara and the heartfelt tunes of the Rajasthani society melodies make the evenings of the Pushkar similarly satisfying. Evening visit Pushkar by walking, Pushkar is an extensive amassing of attractions. Other than some beautiful destinations, there are in excess of 400 sanctuaries here that pull in voyagers towards this place each year. A portion of the blessed spots that you should make a point to visit while in Pushkar are the Brahma Temple, Gau Ghat, Nag Hill, Markendeya Rishi Ashram, Pap Mochini Temple, Agastya Muni Ashram and Gaya Kund. Furthermore, the beautiful lake, the Savitri Temple, and the Pushkar Bazaar are likewise justified regardless of a visit. Medium-term in Hotel.