Vaishno Devi Temple Tour Package
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Meal Plan: MAPAI (Room + Breakfast + Dinner )
- All surface travelling by 01 Non AC Indica.
- 01 Shikara Ride.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- All Arrival/Departure transfer as mentioned in Itinerary.
- All present applicable hotel taxes as on date.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters.
- Entrance Fee
- Horse Riding
- Any other things that is not included in the “Package Cost Includes” Column.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Itinerary Day 01: Arrive Jammu – Katra
You visit will begin from Jammu where you will arrive either via prepare or airplane terminal. You will be transported to Katra – the door to Vaishno Devi sanctuary. Registration in Hotel in Katra to invigorate and begin your trip to Temple.
Day 02: Katra – Vaishno Devi Katra
Toward the beginning of the day, you will pay reverence to the sacred sanctuary of Mata Vaishno Devi. The sanctuary is one of the heavenly places of worship in India on the highest point of the slope. You can investigate your trip either by foot or contract a horse. That day you will return Katra with medium-term remain here.
Day 03: Katra – Pahalgam
After a new stir toward the beginning of the day taken after by normal exercises and breakfast, you will be continue to Pahalgam after registration from Hotel. Katra to Pahalgam add up to separate is around 250 km that takes 7 to 8 hours in light of uneven region. Pahalgam is situated at the amalgamation of the streams spilling out of Sheshnag Lake and the Lidder River in the province of Jammu and Kashmir. It is a perfect place to appreciate the cool wind and lovely atmosphere. Medium-term remain at lodging in Pahalgam.
Day 04: Pahalgam – Srinagar
After crisp stir and breakfast, you will investigate Pahalgam. Toward the evening drive back to Srinagar. Medium-term in choice houseboat that is charming and give you a stunning perspective of the lake.
Day 05: In srinagar: Half day touring
Toward the beginning of the day after breakfast, you will visit Mughal Gardens, Nishat Bagh worked by Asaf Khan who was the sibling – in-law of Jehangir in 1632 AD. Not neglect to specify the Shalimar Bagh worked by Jehangir for his better half ruler Nur Jahan. These every single delightful garden are situated on the banks of the Dal Lake with the Zabarwan slopes in the milieu. Evening will be at your extra time for substance exercises. Supper and medium-term in choice houseboat
Day 06: Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar
Early in the day you will head towards Gulmarg that is known as the Meadow of Flowers at the stature of 2730 meter above ocean level. The 60 km separation will without a doubt satisfy you and bring you into the universe of characteristic marvels. Gulmarg is known for having the best ski inclines and the most noteworthy gold course with 18 holes. Contingent upon the climate conditions, you can investigate Nanga Parbat, the bare mountain that is more than 26,000 feets and represents the whole district. Not miss the shot of appreciating link auto (Gondola) for mountain ride upto khilangmarg. At night drive back to Srinagar. Medium-term in inn
Day 07: Departure from Srinagar
After breakfast exchange to Srinagar air terminal for forward flight.