Vaishon Devi Patnitop Tour Package
- Transfers from Jammu Airport/Railwaystation to Hotel & Vice Versa
- Non Alcoholic (i.e. juice, Tea/ Coffee) Welcome Drink on arrival in Hotel.
- Accommodation on Twin/triple/Quad Sharing basis for 08 nights.
MAP Meal Plan – 3 Breakfast and 3 Dinners.
- Individual A/C cab for 04 Days sightseeing & transfers.
- Inclusive of all the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax.).
- Check-In time 12:00 noon & Check-Out time at 10:00 am.
- All hotel current taxes.
- Inclusive of all the Taxes(Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp. Etc.
- 4.50 % Govt. Service Tax Extra.
- Air fare / Train fare.
- Any personal expensive – laundry , shopping , tip etc.
- Monument entrance fee / Camera fees.
- Any adventure activity boating, trekking, horse riding.
- Meals other than specified.
- Any Service not mentioned under the head Inclusions.
Day 1: Entry
Get from Jammu Airport/Railway Station and trade to Katra. Enroll with the hotel. Spend rest of the day at diversion. Medium-term remain at Katra.
Day 2: Vaishno Devi darshans
Early morning after breakfast, proceed for Mata Vaishno Devi Bhawan. Trek down to Katra after darshans. Medium-term remain at Katra.
Day 3: Shiv Khori darshans
Early morning after breakfast, proceed for Shiv Khori – the Holy Cave abode Lord Shiva masterminded at a division of 70 Kms from Katra. The empty is a bona fide supernatural occurrence to be seen and measures just about an expansive part of a kilometer long with a 4 feet high typically confined Shiv-lingam at the core of the Sanctum Sanctorum. Have darshans of Lord Shiva and back to Katra during the evening. In case time licenses, in travel, visit Siar Baba cascades, Baba Dhansal and Nau Devi’s. Medium-term remain at Katra.
Day 4: Patnitop
After breakfast, take a gander at from the hotel and proceed for Patnitop, an observed Hill Resort (95 Kms from Katra) which is perched on a wonderful level, at a stature of 2024 meters transversely finished which the Jammu – Srinagar Highway passes. Enlist with the hotel. At the night, proceed for Sanasar which is a glass shaped glade included by enormous conifers. In transit visit Nathatop, another outstanding explorer point. Back to Patnitop around evening time. Medium-term remain at Patnitop.
Day 5: Takeoff
After breakfast, visit the well known Nag Temple, Padora Enclave and Patnitop stop. Around the night, take a gander at from the cabin and proceed for Jammu to drop at Airport/Railway Station for return wander.