Vaishon Devi Tour Package
- Travel by comfortable A/c Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- Pickup & Drop From Airport / Railway Station.
- To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
- Govt Tax of 4.5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Day 01| Jammu | Katra
Arrive Jammu air terminal or railroad station. Upon entry you will be met by our agent and drive to Katra. The separation is around 50 kms, will be shrouded in around 2 hours, upon landing in Katra you will be exchanged to the lodging. Katra is the beginning stage for the Vaishno Devi journey. Medium-term in lodging.
Day 02| Katra | Vaishnodevi | Katra
At a young hour early in the day we continue further to visit the Holy sanctuary of Vaishno Devi. This sanctuary is arranged on the highest point of the slope. To visit this sanctuary one needs to procure horse or travel by foot. From Katra the Vaishno Devi journey is around 12 kms. In the wake of visiting the sanctuary we return back to Katra that day. Medium-term in inn.
Day 03 | Katra | Amritsar and visit Wagah Border
Early morning after breakfast, look at from the inn and continue for Amritsar (250 Kms) which is spritual focus of Sikhism and home to Shri Harminder Sahib (Golden Temple). Register with the inn. At night, visit India-Pakistan Wagah fringe and watch the renowned withdraw service which is performed at this place each prior night nightfall. Medium-term remain at Amritsar.
Day 4:Local Sightseeing at Amritsar and flight
Ater breakfast, look at from the lodging and visit well known Golden Temple which has a one of a kind Sikh design. It is worked at a level lower than the encompassing area level and has four doors. Afterward, visit Jallian Wala Bagh which is contiguous Golden Temple. Jallian Wala Bagh houses a remembrance of national significance, set up in 1951 to remember the slaughter of quiet celebrators on the event of the Punjabi New Year on April 13, 1919. Visit Sheetla Mandir and other visitor goals of Amritsar. At night, drop at Railway Station/Airport for return travel. If there should arise an occurrence of takeoff from Jammu, continue for Jammu in the early morning and drop at Railway Station/Airport